25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Biotechnology Medical Services K Group (BMS) is participating in Medlab exhibition for its 20th consecutive year.
We are proud to exhibit on a bigger stand to showcase all of our products, including our best sellers such as Centrifuges, Blood Bank Equipment and Microplate Instruments.
Visitors will find the following manufacturers on our booth:
- ALLIANCE BIO EXPERTISE (FRANCE) –Media Preparation Devices
- BIOTEK INSTRUMENTS INC. (USA) – Microplate Instrumentation
- DELCON S.R.L (ITALY) – Blood Transfusion Devices
- FRIMED SRL (ITALY) – Refrigerators and Freezers
- GILSON S.A.S (FRANCE) – Pipettes
- HELMER SCIENTIFIC (USA) – Refrigerators and Freezers, Platelet Storage Systems
- HETTICH ZENTRIFUGEN (GERMANY) – Centrifuges
- NANOBIOSYS (KOREA) – PCR Systems
- NUAIRE INC. (USA) – BSC, Ultralow Freezers and Fume Hoods
- SERVA ELECTROPHORESIS GMBH (GERMANY) – Electrophoresis Gel Documentation Systems
- WILLIAM LABS (USA) – Temperature Indicators
NEW PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
Alliance Bio Expertise has launched their Media Preparation and Distribution systems. Manufactured in France, these products carry an ergonomic and attractive design while keeping the highest industry standards.
The new Automated Media Preparation system, MEDIAWEL 30, brings a revived design, maintaining its exceptional functionality. It has a capacity of 2.5 to 30 liters and a high temperature accuracy. The new homogenizing technology increases contamination prevention and widens the viscosity range. Its high security, traceability and easy cleaning of the bowl makes it an indispensable part of every microbiology lab.
The new and elegant design of the Automated Media Pourer Stacker, DISTRIWEL 440, loads up to 440 plates. It features an automated dispensing, capable of preparing 440 petri dishes in only 30 minutes. The patented, front peristaltic pump ensures a flat poured media while the cooling effect reduces condensation and solidification time. The device is really easy to clean while occupying a small footprint.
Along with Biotek Instruments Inc., we will exhibit their newest addition LIONHEART FX, an Automated Live Cell Imager with Augmented Microscopy.
The LIONHEART FX is all-inclusive microscopy system, optimized for live cell imaging with up to 100x air and oil immersion magnification. Its bright field, color bright field, phase contrast and fluorescence channels offer maximum support for a wide range of imaging applications.
What is more, a unique environmental control cover provides incubation to 40 °C and effective containment for CO2/O2 control. The device accepts 6- to 1536-well plates as well as other labware like microscope slides, petri dishes, cell culture flasks and more. The available humidity chamber and reagent injector add a greater level of environment optimization for live cell imaging workflows.
Do not miss these and other exceptional products and visit us at Z5.G01