These sessions are accredited for CME credits:
- In-person sessions
- Live virtual sessions
- On-demand sessions (will be made available until 22 July)
CME Claiming Procedure
It is mandatory for delegates who wish to claim CME points to follow these procedures:
- Scan their electronic badge when they enter and exit the conference room
- Login and logout details for each session will be cross-checked when claiming points from the DHA
- Without the delegate registration data, points cannot be processed and allocated for CME activity.
- Timestamps are automatically captured when they attend the virtual session
- Delegates must participate in at least 70% of the session to receive a certificate and claim CME points
- CME points are awarded per session
- The delegates’ profession must be related to the session field of study which the delegates are claiming CME points for
- CME credits are the same for all session formats
- CME credits will depend on the number of sessions attended and the duration of attendance
- Delegates must participate in at least 70% of the session to be eligible for CME credit
- CME credits are calculated as 1 hour of learning is equivalent to 1 CME credit
- A delegate shall not be eligible to receive more than 8 CMEs per day
When to claim CME Certificate
Delegates and speakers will receive CME certificates via email ([email protected]) by the end of July.
If a delegate has not received an email confirmation from [email protected] or if he/she has registered and paid on the day of the event, please make sure the email address is captured by approaching our staff onsite or email [email protected] for support.
How long can delegates claim CME Credits post-event?
- CME credits are valid until 31 December 2021
- CME certificates can be claimed only until 31 December 2021
- UAE Healthcare Delegates: Must present their CME certificate to the local regulating body
- If you wish to update your CME points via DHA eService portal, please click here for more details.
- International Healthcare Delegates: Must present their CME certificate to their local accreditation body. The recognition of points depends on the respective countries.
Evaluation form post-event will be sent via [email protected]
Conference Delegate Workbook
Due to COVID-19 safety protocols, printed copies of the conference syllabus was not distributed. Instead, delegates were asked to scan a QR code outside the conference room to access the digital copy of the syllabus.
Proof of Attendance
If you need a general attendance form, please send an email to ([email protected]).