is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Calling all innovators, disrupters and entrepreneurs.
A competition for all promising diagnostic company start-ups that are in pursuit of improving human lives, by addressing unmet medical challenges and revolutionising the laboratory medicine industry. If this sounds like your company's new modern laboratory services and offerings, join the challenge or keep reading for more info.
Dubai World Trade Centre
We are excited to announce a brand-NEW feature called the Labpreneur at Medlab Middle East. Labpreneur is a start-up competition that will gather the most exciting and promising medical laboratory start-ups from across the world who are actively addressing the unmet challenges and revolutionising the medical lab industry.
Labpreneur start-up competition will feature the top 10 innovative early and middle-stage start-ups from across the world, pitching their ground-breaking ideas and battling on stage in front of an esteemed panel of judges, which includes investors, industry experts, and entrepreneurs.
Join us at Labpreneur 2023 and compete in person on 9 February
Thursday 9 February 2023
Johannesburg Room (Dubai World Trade Centre)
MC: Dr Abdulrahman M Aboud
11:00 - 12:30 The Pitches
MEET THE PITCHES:
1. LivSys: Develops and manufactures in-vitro
diagnostic products to provide quality and cost economically instruments that enable
affordable health care to all segments of people. Dilip Ramesh, Director, LivSys Device India Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, India
2. AstraGene: The first biotech diagnostics manufacturing company in the UAE. Dr Palat Menon, Founder and CEO, AstraGene FZ LLC, Dubai, UAE
3. Zcare: A 3D medical solution company that uses 3D printing and augmented reality to help surgeon perform their surgery in assistance. Haythem Zouaoui, CEO, Zcare, Tunis, Tunisia
4. Mage Health: A secure platform for managing and sharing medical records putting
patients in control. Michael Tendo, CEO, Mage Health, Dubai, UAE
5. Detectionme: The first AI-enabled liquid biopsy multi-cancer detection test in the middle east. Arman Vali, CEO, Detectiome, Dubai, UAE
6. Gene&GreenTK: a young biotech company dedicated in developing robust enzymes
addressing major public health and environmental issues. Dr David Daudé, Chief Technical Officer (CTO), Gene&GreenTK, Marseille, France
7. Intelligenix Advanced Diagnostics LTD: A biotech company that is developing precision medicine-based
diagnosics and targeted therapeutics in oncology. Dr Carlton Donald, Co-Founder, Intelligenix Advanced Diagnostics LTD, Atlanta, USA
8. Alveo Technologies: Alveo has re-envisioned the capabilities of molecular diagnostics is on a mission to enable earlier detection of pathogens at the point of need. Erik Tyrrell-Knott, Chief Business and Ali CoopersmithStrategy Officer, Alveo Technologies, Alveo Technologies, California, USA